Dr. Malini A/P Sathappan
Doctor of Philosophy (Human Resource Development)
Master of Human Resource Management
Bachelor of Science in Human Science Development (Hons)
+60 85 630100 ext. 2704
No. 26, Row 1
Curtin University Malaysia (2019 until present), Lecturer.
Tunku Abdul Rahman University College ( 2016 – 2019), Lecturer.
Saito College (2011 – 2013), Lecturer.
Legenda University College (2010 – 2011), HR Executive.
Sri Devika Enterprise Sdn Bhd (2005 – 2010), Admin Manager.
Minfoong S’pore Pte Ltd (2001 – 2005), Admin cum Accounts Manager.
Vaccumschmelze Sdn Bhd (1998 – 2001), HR Executive.
- Business Sustainable Development
- Organizational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Compensation and Benefit
- Business Ethics
- HRM Practices
- Employees attitudes
- Work life balance
- Ethics at workplace
- Sathappan, M. (2021).Types and causes of deviant workplace behaviour in public organization in Malaysia. Asian Journal of Behavioural Sciences, 3(2), 55-60.
- Sathappan, R and Sathappan, M. (2018). TESL student – teachers’ perspectives of practicum practices in a Malaysian teacher education institute. International Journal of research – Granthaalayah, 6(2).
- Sathappan, R and Sathappan, M. (2018). Exploring the possibility of co-operation between higher education and industries in Malaysia. Journal of Social Sciences, 12(1).
- Sathappan, R and Sathappan, M. (2017). The effects of technology on peer relationships and interpersonal understanding at a teacher education institute in Malaysia. Journal of Social Sciences, 11(1).
- Sathappan, M. Omar, Z. Arif, I and Sathappan, R. (2016). Causes of bribery: A case study in a Malaysian public organization. International Journal of Human Resource, 6(3).
- Sathappan, M. Omar, Z. Ahmad, A. and Hamzah, A. (2016). Exploring types of deviant workplace behavior in a public organization in Malaysia. Journal of Social Sciences, 10(6).
- Sathappan, M. and Omar, Z. (2012). Corporate child care: Satisfaction with its quality and challenges faced by working parents. Asian Regional Association for Home Economics, 19(1).
- International Conference of multidisciplinary science at University Teknologi Malaysia 2019. “Strategy to prevent Deviant Workplace Behaviour in Law enforcement Agency”.
- Proceeding paper at University Putra Malaysia December 2012. “An exploratory study on unethical behavior among law enforcement agency in Malaysia”.
- Proceeding paper at Universiti Putra Malaysia “Research and innovation seminar in Human Resource 2010”. Title of the research paper “Satisfaction on quality of childcare.
Updated on: 10 June 2021