Dr. Malini A/P Sathappan
Doctor of Philosophy (Human Resource Development)
Master of Human Resource Management
Bachelor of Science
+60 85 630100 ext. 2704
No. 26, Row 1
- Lecturer, Department of Management, Department of Management, Faculty of Business
Curtin University, Malaysia, (2019 to present)
- HR Executive, Legenda University College
- Administrative Manager, Seri Devika Ent SDN BHD
- Organizational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic compensation and benefit
- Business Ethics
- HRM Practices
- Employees attitudes
- Work life balance
- Ethics at workplace
- Sathappan, R and Sathappan, M. (2018). TESL student – teachers’ perspectives of practicum practices in a Malaysian teacher education institute. International Journal of research – Granthaalayah, Vol 6, (2).
- Sathappan, R and Sathappan, M. (2018). Exploring the possibility of co-operation between higher education and industries in Malaysia. Journal of Social Sciences, Vol 12,(1).
- Sathappan, R and Sathappan, M. (2017). The effects of technology on peer relationships and interpersonal understanding at a teacher education institute in Malaysia. Journal of Social Sciences, Vol 11,(1).
- Sathappan, M. Omar, Z. Arif, I and Sathappan, R. (2016). Causes of bribery: A case study in a Malaysian public organization. International Journal of Human Resource, Vol 6, (3).
- Sathappan, M. Omar, Z. Ahmad, A. and Hamzah, A. (2016). Exploring types of deviant workplace behavior in a public organization in Malaysia. Journal of Social Sciences, Vol 10, (6).
- Sathappan, M. and Omar, Z. (2012). Corporate Child Care: Satisfaction with its Quality and Challenges Faced by Working Parents. Asian Regional Association for Home Economics, Vol.19, (1).
- International Conference of multidisciplinary science at University Teknologi Malaysia 2019. “Strategy to prevent Deviant Workplace Behaviour in Law enforcement Agency”.
- Proceeding paper at University Putra Malaysia December 2012. “An exploratory study on unethical behavior among law enforcement agency in Malaysia”.
- Proceeding paper at Universiti Putra Malaysia “Research and innovation seminar in Human Resource 2010”. Title of the research paper “Satisfaction on quality of childcare.
Updated on: 19 February 2020