Dr. Malini A/P Sathappan
- Doctor of Philosophy (Human Resource Development)
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Human Science Development (Hons)
+60 85 630100 ext. 2704
No. 26, Row 1
- Curtin University Malaysia (2019 until present), Lecturer
- Tunku Abdul Rahman University College ( 2016 – 2019), Lecturer
- Saito College (2011 – 2013), Lecturer
- Legenda University College (2010 – 2011), HR Executive
- Sri Devika Enterprise Sdn Bhd (2005 – 2010), Admin Manager
- Minfoong S’pore Pte Ltd (2001 – 2005), Admin cum Accounts Manager
- Vaccumschmelze Sdn Bhd (1998 – 2001), HR Executive
- Strategic Management
- Business Sustainable Development
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Career Design
- Building Sustainable Workforce
- Globalisation and Employment Relations
- Culture and Ethics in Global Business
- PREP reviewer
- Awarded for Conducting workshop on Research Methodology for HDR students 2019
- Awarded for Conducting workshop on Effective writing Chapter 1 for HDR students 2021
- Awarded for conducting workshop on Systematic Approach on Writing Literature Review for HDR workshop 2021.
- Teaching and Learning
- Green HRM
- Sustainability and Supply Chain Management
- Leadership styles
Academic Journal Articles
- Sathappan, M. and Adamu, A.A. (2022). Minimizing Deviant Workplace Behaviour through Person Job Fit: A Malaysian Case Study. Asian Journal of Behavioural Sciences, 4(1), 52-61.
- Sathappan, M. (2021).Types and causes of deviant workplace behaviour in public organization in Malaysia. Asian Journal of Behavioural Sciences, 3(2), 55-60.
- Sathappan, R and Sathappan, M. (2018). TESL student – teachers’ perspectives of practicum practices in a Malaysian teacher education institute. International Journal of research – Granthaalayah, 6(2).
- Sathappan, R and Sathappan, M. (2018). Exploring the possibility of co-operation between higher education and industries in Malaysia. Journal of Social Sciences, 12(1).
- Sathappan, R and Sathappan, M. (2017). The effects of technology on peer relationships and interpersonal understanding at a teacher education institute in Malaysia. Journal of Social Sciences, 11(1).
- Sathappan, M. Omar, Z. Arif, I and Sathappan, R. (2016). Causes of bribery: A case study in a Malaysian public organization. International Journal of Human Resource, 6(3).
- Sathappan, M. Omar, Z. Ahmad, A. and Hamzah, A. (2016). Exploring types of deviant workplace behavior in a public organization in Malaysia. Journal of Social Sciences, 10(6).
- Sathappan, M. and Omar, Z. (2012). Corporate child care: Satisfaction with its quality and challenges faced by working parents. Asian Regional Association for Home Economics, 19(1).
- 3rd International Multidisciplinary Conference on Education, Social Sciences and technology (IMCEST 2022). “Minimizing deviant workplace behaviour through person job fit. A Case Study in Malaysia”.
- International Conference of multidisciplinary science at University Teknologi Malaysia 2019. “Strategy to prevent Deviant Workplace Behaviour in Law enforcement Agency”.
- Proceeding paper at University Putra Malaysia December 2012. “An exploratory study on unethical behavior among law enforcement agency in Malaysia”.
- Proceeding paper at Universiti Putra Malaysia “Research and innovation seminar in Human Resource 2010”. Title of the research paper “Satisfaction on quality of childcare.
Supervision of Higher Degree by Research Student
- PhD supervision title: “ Impact of leadership styles and creativity on the employees’ innovative behaviors through the mediating effect of work engagement”.
Professional Affiliations/ Professional Certifications/ Professional Membership Certifications
- Associate Fellow of HEA (Higher Education Academy, UK)
- Malaysian Institute of Human Resource
Other Academic Roles (Editorial Board/ Reviewer Academic Journals)
- Reviewer for Journal of Social Sciences Research [since 2017]
- Editorial Board member in Journal of Behavioural Science [since 2021]
Leadership and Service – Faculty Membership Committee
- Cluster Leader for Sustainable management and Supply Chain
- Committee member for Digital Marketing
Research Cluster Membership
- Sustainable Management and Supply chain
- Innovation in Higher Education