Dr. William Keling
Doctor of Philosophy (Entrepreneurship)
Master of Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Administration
+60 85 630100 ext. 2756
No. 40, Row 3
- Lecturer, Department of Management, Faculty of Business
Curtin University, Malaysia, (2017 to present)
- Assistant Professor, UCSI University (2016 – 2017)
- Senior Lecturer, Technology College Sarawak (2013 – 2016)
- Start-Up Small Business
- Small Business Growth
- Small Business Planning
- Introduction to Global Business
- Communication in Business
- Communication, Culture, and Indigenous Perspective in Business
- Indigenous Entrepreneurship
- Indigenous Tourism
- Sustainable Development
- Omar, Q., Yap, C. S., Ho, P. L., & Keling, W. (2021). Predictors of behavioral intention to adopt e-AgriFinance app among the farmers in Sarawak, Malaysia. British Food Journal. doi: 10.1108/BFJ-04-2021-0449
- Keling, W., Ho, P. L., Yap, C. S., & Entebang, H. (2021). Impacts of the Tagang programme on an indigenous Dayak community. Anatolia: An International Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Research. doi: 10.1080/13032917.2021.1886954
- Keling, W., & Entebang, H. (2017). Indigenous Dayak entrepreneurial attitude orientation. International Journal of Economic Research, 14, 16(2), 433-446.
- Keling, W., & Entebang, H. (2017). Dayak homestay entrepreneurs innovation characteristics. Ottoman, Journal of Tourism and Management Research, 2(2), 101-112.
- Keling, W., & Entebang, H. (2015). Entrepreneurial attitude orientation (EAO) and indigenous Dayak entrepreneurs (DE) performance in Sarawak. Journal of Managing Transformation In Technology and Innovation Globalization, 175-184.
- Keling, W., Yap, C. S., Ho, P. L., & Omar, Q. (2021). Technology readiness of farmers in Sarawak: The effect of gender, age, and educational level. Paper presented at the 4th International Conference on Management and Entrepreneurship (i-CoME), July 22-24, Kuching, Malaysia.
- Keling, W., & Entebang, H. (2015). Dayak Entrepreneurial Attitude Orientation: The Moderating Effect of Internal and External Environmental Factors. Paper presented at the 2nd International Conference on Contemporary Issues in Accounting and Finance (CoCIAF).
- Keling, W., & Entebang, H. (2015). Innovation and Homestay Programme in Sarawak: A Perspective of Dayak’s Entrepreneurs. Paper presented at International Conference on Natural Resources, Tourism and Services Management.
- Keling, W., & Entebang, H. (2015). Entrepreneurial Attitude Orientation (EAO) and Indigenous Dayak Entrepreneur (DE) Performance in Sarawak. Paper Presented at Technology and Innovation Conference.
- Keling, W., & Entebang, H. (2015). Innovation within the Sarawak homestay programme: the perspective of Dayak’s homestay entrepreneurs. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Natural Resources, Tourism and Services Management, pp. 253-262. Universiti Putra Malaysia.
- Keling, W., Entebang, H., & Jais, M. (2014). Entrepreneurial Attitude Orientation (EAO) and Dayak Entrepreneur (DE) Performance in Sarawak. Paper presented at the 6th International Borneo Business Conference.
- Keling, W. (2013). An Examination of Factors Affecting Performance of Indigenous Entrepreneurs in Sarawak. Paper presented at the Postgraduate Conference on Social Science and Humanities.
- Keling, W. (2012). Indigenous Entrepreneurship: A Contemporary Issue. Paper presented at 2nd Postgraduate Research Colloquium, Faculty of Economics and Business, Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS).
- Keling, W. (2011). The Success of Indigenous Dayak Entrepreneur: Determinants Factors. Paper presented at Research Colloquium, Faculty of Economics and Business, Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Curtin University Malaysia, Internal Research Grant for FOB (2021). RM5,500. Appraising ICT4D Projects using the Stakeholder Theory and Critical Research Approach. Role: Co-Investigator
- Curtin University Malaysia, Internal Research Grant for FOB (2019). RM5,000. Determinants of Successful Rural Indigenous Women Entrepreneurs in Sarawak and Barrier to Indigenous Rural Entrepreneurship in Sarawak. Role: Principal Investigator
- Sarawak Multimedia Authority (SMA) (2018). RM300,000. Development of Sarawak e-Agrifinance in Transforming Agricultural Sector. Role: Principal Investigator
Reviewer of Academic Journal Articles
- International Journal of Manpower
- International Journal of Social Economics
- Journal of Teaching and Learning for Graduate Employability
Reviewer of Academic Books
- Barringer (2018). Entrepreneurship, Successfully Launching New Ventures, 6th edition.
- Scarborough (2018). Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management, 9th edition.
- Barringer (2020). Entrepreneurship, Successfully Launching New Ventures, Online edition.
Updated on: 24 July 2021