Dr. William Keling
Doctor of Philosophy (Entrepreneurship)
Master of Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Administration
+60 85 630100 ext. 2756
No. 40, Row 3
- Lecturer, Department of Management, Faculty of Business
Curtin University, Malaysia, (2017 to present)
- Assistant Professor, UCSI University (2016 – 2017)
- Senior Lecturer, Technology College Sarawak (2013 – 2016)
- Management of Innovation
- Small Business Planning
- Small Business Growth
- Communication in Business
- Indigenous Entrepreneurship
- Indigenous Tourism Marketing
- Sustainable Tourism
- Keling, W., & Entebang, H. (2017). Indigenous Dayak Entrepreneurial Attitude Orientation. International Journal of Economic Research, 14, 16(2), 433-446. ISSN: 0972-9380
- Keling, W., & Entebang, H. (2017). Dayak Homestay Entrepreneurs Innovation Characteristics. Ottoman, Journal of Tourism and Management Research, 2(2), 101 – 112.
- Keling, W., & Entebang, H. (2015). Entrepreneurial Attitude Orientation (EAO) And Indigenous Dayak Entrepreneurs (DE) Performance In Sarawak. Journal of Managing Transformation In Technology and Innovation Globalization, 175-184.
- Keling, W., Entebang, H., Mahdzar, M., Ling, S. M., Nair, M. B., & Shuib, A. (2015). Innovation within the Sarawak homestay programme: the perspective of Dayak’s homestay entrepreneurs. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Natural Resources, Tourism and Services Management, pp. 253-262. Universiti Putra Malaysia.
- Keling, W., & Entebang, H. (2015). Dayak Entrepreneurial Attitude Orientation: The Moderating Effect of Internal and External Environmental Factors. Paper presented at the 2nd International Conference on Contemporary Issues in Accounting and Finance (CoCIAF).
- Keling, W., & Entebang, H. (2015). Innovation and Homestay Programme in Sarawak: A Perspective of Dayak’s Entrepreneurs. Paper presented at International Conference on Natural Resources, Tourism and Services Management.
- Keling, W., & Entebang, H. (2015). Entrepreneurial Attitude Orientation (EAO) and Indigenous Dayak Entrepreneur (DE) Performance in Sarawak. Paper Presented at Technology and Innovation Conference.
- Keling, W., Entebang, H., & Jais, M. (2014). Entrepreneurial Attitude Orientation (EAO) and Dayak Entrepreneur (DE) Performance in Sarawak. Paper presented at the 6th International Borneo Business Conference.
- Keling, W. (2013). An Examination of Factors Affecting Performance of Indigenous Entrepreneurs in Sarawak. Paper presented at the Postgraduate Conference on Social Science and Humanities.
- Keling, W. (2012). Indigenous Entrepreneurship: A Contemporary Issue. Paper presented at 2nd Postgraduate Research Colloquium, Faculty of Economic and Business, Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS).
- Keling, W. (2011). The Success of Indigenous Dayak Entrepreneur: Determinants Factors. Paper presented at Research Colloquium, Faculty of Economic and Business, Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Sarawak Multimedia Authority (SMA), (2018), RM300,000. Development of Sarawak e-Agrifinance in Transforming Agricultural Sector. Role: Principal Investigator
- Curtin University, Internal Research Grant for FOB (2019), RM5,000. Determinants of Successful Rural Indigenous Women Entrepreneurs in Sarawak and Barrier to Indigenous Rural Entrepreneurship in Sarawak. Role: Principal Investigator
Reviewer Academic Journal
- International Journal of Manpower
Reviewer Academic Books
- Barringer (2018): Entrepreneurship, Successfully Launching New Ventures, 6 Edition.
- Scarborough (2018): Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management. 9 Edition.
Updated on: 19 February, 2020