Dr. Samuel Ogbeibu
Doctor of Philosophy (Human Resource Management)
Master of Business Administration
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
+60 85 630100 ext. 2758
No. 42, Row 3
- Lecturer and Program Coordinator for Department of Management, Department of Management, Faculty of Business
Curtin University, Malaysia, (2017 to present)
- Business Innovation and Technology Management (BITM) Consultant for Calx Energetics, Australia, and Calx Energetics Sdn Bhd,
- Fundamentals of Management
- Introduction to International Management
- Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Global Business
- HRM and GHRM
- Creativity and Innovation
- Environmental sustainability
- Business technology management
- Smart and S.T.A.R.A technology
- Sustainable tourism
- Ogbeibu, S., Emelifeonwu, J., Senadjki, A., Gaskin, J., & Kaivo-oja, J. (2020). Technological turbulence and greening of team creativity, product innovation, and human resource management: Implications for sustainability. Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol 244, 1-15. (ABDC Indexed, Q1- Web of Science – SSCI JOURNAL). Https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.118703
- Ogbeibu, S., Senadjki, A., Emelifeonwu, J., Vohra, P. S. (2020). Inspiring Creativity in Diverse Organizational Cultures: An Expatriate Integrity Dilemma. FIIB Business Review, 1-14. (SAGE Indexed). https://doi.org/10.1177/2319714519891668
- Ogbeibu, S., Senadjki, A., & Gaskin, J. (2018). The moderating effect of benevolence on the impact of organisational culture on employee creativity. Journal of Business Research. Vol 90. pp. 334-346. Https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2018.05.032. (ABDC Indexed, Q1- Web of Science – SSCI JOURNAL).
- Ogbeibu, S., Senadjki, A., & Tan, L. P. (2018). The Dark Side of Trustworthiness Perception and its Effects on the Diffusion of Creative Ideas within Organisations. Journal of Business Creativity and the Creative Economy. Vol 4. Pp. 40-52. ICSC Press. https://doi.org/10.18536/bcce.2018.10.8.1.05
- Ogbeibu, S., Senadjki, A., & Tan, L. P. (2018). An organisational culture and trustworthiness multidimensional model to engender employee creativity”, American Journal of Business, Vol. 33 Issue: 4, pp.179-202, https://doi.org/10.1108/AJB-12-2017-0043 (EMERALD Index, ESCI-Web of Science, and a 2019 EMERALD LITERATI AWARD WINNER FOR HIGHLY COMMENDED ARTICLES -https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/authors/literati/awards.htm?year=2019– Emerging Web of Science – JOURNAL)
- Ogbeibu, S., Senadjki, A., Emelifeonwu, J., Rana, S. (2019). Expatriate Top Management Leader’s Integrity in Diverse Organisational Cultures: An Employee Creativity Experience. FIIB’s 5th International Management Conference on ‘Advances in Management through Research, Innovation & Technology’ (AMRIT). 17th – 18th Dec. New Delhi, India.
- Senadjki, A., Ogbeibu, S., Yin, Y. C., Nee, A.Y. H. (2019). Engendering African Innovation: An African University Education Perspective. The 7th International Conference on Business, Accounting, Finance and Economics (BAFE), 2019. 4th October, Pahang, Malaysia.
- Ogbeibu, S., Emelifeonwu, J., Senadjki, A. (2019). When Team Creativity Goes Green: Unpacking The Effects of Green Human Resource Management and Technological Turbulence. 2nd International Symposium on Applied Structural Equation Modeling and Methodological Matters (SASEM2019). August 22nd to 24th. Melaka, Malaysia.
- Ogbeibu, S., Senadjki, A., Iddrisu, M. A., & Au, Y. H. N. (2018). Save national budget or human lives? A UTAUT theory and Malaysian MRT 3 saga perspective. The 6th International Conference on Business, Accounting, Finance and Economics (BAFE), pp. 43-56, 4th – 5th October, Malaysia. ISBN No.: 978-967-2244-00-4 (BEST PAPER AWARD)
- Ogbeibu, S., Senadjki, A., & Au, Y. H. N. (2018). Launching into the deep in an age of industry 4.0: How ready is my ship? International Conference on Global Business and Social Sciences, pp. 389-398, 13th – 14th October, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. eISBN 978-967-14841-9-7.
- Ogbeibu, S., Senadjki, A., & Tan, L. P. (2017). The diffusion of creative ideas: A dark side perspective of trustworthiness perception. The 19th Malaysian Finance Association Annual Conference (MFAC & Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman – UTAR), pp. 70-88, 16th – 18th May, Malaysia. ISBN No.: 978-967-11506-7-2
Other Academic Roles
- International Advisory and Review Board Member for the Market Forces Journal of Management, Business and Economics.
Reviewer of Academic Journals
- Journal of Business Research
- Journal of Cleaner Production
- Knowledge Management Research & Practice Journal
- Scientia Iranica – International Journal of Science and Technology
- Higher Education, Skills and Work-Based Learning Journal
- European Business Review
- Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities and others
- Award of Honour as KEYNOTE SPEAKER, CONFERENCE CHAIR and discussant, at the 3rd ICSTR Malaysia – International Conference on Science & Technology Research, 29-30 December 2019. Eurasia Research, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- A 2019 EMERALD LITERATI AWARD WINNER FOR HIGHLY COMMENDED ARTICLES -https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/authors/literati/awards.htm?year=2019
- Best Paper Award at the 6th International Conference on Business, Accounting, Finance and Economics (BAFE), pp. 43-56, 4th – 5th October, Malaysia. ISBN No.: 978-967-2244-00-4, 2018.
Updated on: 19 February, 2020