Crystal Lau Chun Yun
Campbell University | 1997
Campbell University | 1995
+60 85 630100 ext. 2759
No. 43, Row 3
Department of Foundation Commerce
Faculty of Business
Curtin University Malaysia
2000 to present
- Introduction to Corporate Finance
Semester 2 2017
- Fundamental of Business Mathematics 062
Semester 1 & 2 2017
- Principles of Economics
Semester 1 2017
- Economics 062
Semester 1&2 2016
Educational technology, use of ICTs in higher education, web-based application in higher education, collaborative learning, e-learning, etc.
- Giridharan, B., Agape, A., Krishnan, M., Lau, C.Y., “Students’ attitudes towards computer mediated audio feedback”, 2nd International Higher Education Teaching and Learning Conference 2013: Engaging Innovative Pedagogical Practice and Research in Higher Education, 9-10 December 2013, Miri, Malaysia.
- Lau, C Y, and Shaikh, J M (2012). The impacts of personal qualities on online learning readiness at Curtin Sarawak Malaysia (CSM). Educational Research and Reviews, 7(20), 430-444.
- Law, L.L., Giridharan, B., Lau, C.Y., Lee, C.S., Quifors, S., “Implementing business related projects in Foundation Commerce: business studies units”, Teaching and Learning Conference 2011: Enhancing Learning, 25-26 November 2011, Miri, Malaysia.
- Lau, C. Y., “Effects of Personal Characteristics on Learner Online Learning Readiness”, EDU-COM 2008 International Conference: Sustainability in Higher Education: Directions for Change, 19-21 November 2008, Khon Kaen, Thailand.
- Lau, C. Y., “Using WebCT to Facilitate Student-Centered Learning in A Large Commerce Mathematics Class”, 12th International Conference on Education: Changing Contours of Education: Future Trends, 21-24 May 2007, Universiti Brunei Darussalam, Brunei.
- Lau, C. Y., “What Effects Does Peer Group Study Have on Students’ Learning in Commerce Mathematics? A Case Study of Diverse Ethnic Learning”, International Conference on Engagement and Empowerment: New Opportunities for Growth in Higher Education, 22-24 November 2006, Khon Kaen University, Thailand.