Our Charter of Excellence
Faculty of Business T&L Charter of Excellence
As the teaching faculty of Business and Humanities, we endeavor to
- Reflect excellence and innovative teaching practices.
- Provide a conducive learning environment through collaborative and supportive endeavors to maximize graduate outcomes.
- Maintain a culture of collegiality while embracing an environment of openness, trust, teamwork and diversity.
- Encourage, enhance and support research collaborations and partnerships between the faculty and the community for maximum mutual benefits.
- Student eValuate satisfaction rate of 85%.
- Exhibit scholarships in teaching such as teaching excellence awards, scholarly research on T&L and recognition of excellent teaching.
To our Students:
- Provide timely and constructive feedback within two working days for general inquiries and two weeks for assignments and assessments.
- Implement pedagogy which encourages student centered learning.
- Equip students with Curtin’s Graduate Attributes through assurance of learning process in each unit.
Among our Colleagues:
- Maintain good interpersonal relationships with colleagues.
- Work cohesively and collaboratively to deliver T&L outcomes.